Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Two Weeks!

Yes, it’s come to that point in the campaign. Just two precious weeks to get us across the finish line! 

I’m sure that if we stick together we can make it! Be sure to post this project on Facebook!
I missed screenshot Saturday this week, but with good reason. I have finished build #64 of the game. With just a few more bug fixes, we will be in BETA! New trailer and demo forthcoming.
New features include:
  • Hooks that you can just hand on instead of swing on
  • Idle animations
  • Boss AI and introductions
  • Total time played is now tracked
  • Data about each save file is displayed on the menu.
  • Lifebar is now expandable by collecting power ups!
For now, It’s back to my desk to capture new game footage of the exciting new build! I only use the most advanced equipment at my workstation, so this should be a breeze.


No comments:

Post a Comment