Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Thoughts on E3 Day Zero

Lots of sequels is the first thing that comes to mind when I think of the press conferences. Do we really need more Halo and Assassin's Creed? I guess we do. I'd like to see more time devoted to indie games, but that's a very self serving position. I'll just stick to my likes and dislikes.

Tomb Raider looks good. So does Scaleborne.

Sony impressed me more. I like the PS Now and TV. It's like they are doing what the OnLive and Amazon TV box should have been. Of course, we'll have to wait and see if it actually works as advertised. Putting PS Now directly into Sony TV's was inevitable. I don't have a problem with it.

Still tentatively optimistic about  The Order

No Man's Sky is what I enjoyed the most. It's like what SPORE should have been.  I'll keep an eye on that.

Well, now on to Nintendo...

No comments:

Post a Comment