Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Thoughts on E3 Day One

Nintendo Direct happened. That's about sums it up. I really like Splatoon. It's like the first post-TF2 game that Nintendo has. I don't really play TF2, but I love the lore and the fans. I hope Nintendo can snag some of that market.

Smash Brother is about what I expected. Still gonna buy it. Still gonna play it big.

All the games look good. I wish they had put the indie game sizzle real in the main video and not in the treehouse afterward. Anyway, I'm just happy Nintendo is working with more indies.

As to not having a Mario game, as expressed in the Robot Chicken short. They really didn't have one. Mario Editor is not a new Mario game. If they said they were going to announce a new Mario game, and it turned out to be Mario Editor, everyone would be super angry.

So, yes, it was true that they didn't announce a Mario game.

Also, Reggie and Iwata fight, FTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment