Friday, January 16, 2015

Maya Breaker at Arcade Night NYC

Maya Breaker was featured at Arcade night in Times Square last night.

It was an amazing experience. There were a lot of great games there, like Skyhook. It was in the Microsoft building in NYC. Murder getting into the city with traffic, but I got there eventually. Had to wait on line to get through security. They gave me a unique printed pass with a bar code on it. I had to go through a turnstile to a specific elevator that took me to a specific floor. This was the first time an elevator told me where I was going, instead of vice versa. The room was alive with energy. I wouldn't have time to play all the great games, even it I wasn't presenting.

I had some trouble with my demo, but nothing major. I got some good feedback and people were really excited for my game.



No comments:

Post a Comment