Monday, July 28, 2014

Alpha Build Done


Hey everybody. The Alpha Build is done. That essentially means all the necessary assets are loaded and the game isn't crashing. Are all the assets in their final form? No. Could the game use some more sprites and sound effects?  Yes. But life must go on, and now the Alpha is done. I'm going to work on making the game a complete and fun experience. Images will be edited and new ones will be added before we're done, but this stage of our journey is done.

I was planning on version 41 to be the demo, and I was going to make a Sum 41 reference, but then the code crashed. I had to rebuild everything from backups to make version 42. I'm sad, because I can't think of any good references I can make with that number.

Look in the media page soon to find the Playable Alpha Demo.

No comments:

Post a Comment